Convergence Accelerator® Workshop
17/09/2019 09:00 to 19/09/2019 17:00
Best Western The Ship Hotel
- Think long term and create meaningful roadmaps
- Bring to the table relevant insight that demonstrates the positive impact that Digital Transformation can have on your organisation
- Align strategy between different functions and communicate the relevance to everybody
- Help guide the decision making process at executive level to ensure competitve advantage is delivered to your organisation
- Bring people with you on the transformation journey
- Orchestrate the network in your organisation to deliver the improved performance outcomes
This opportunity has been designed with you, the IT professional, in mind - based on the experience, research, consulting engagements and teaching assignments that Baxter Thompson Associates have had the privilege to deliver over the past 14 years.
In addition, you will benefit from the associate’s extensive own experience in the field from conducting Partnership roles. The workshop and coaching will include relevant examples and case studies.
Action and Outcome Focused
You will be asked to immediately apply the theory learnt in group interactions, applied tutorials, and homework. To maximise knowledge transfer and confidence, the structure is balanced between theory and practice.
3 Day Course Structure
The C.I.C. Strategy Framework (TM)
The E.M.L. Portfolio Framework (TM)
- Early Lifecycle
- Mid Lifecycle
- Late Lifecycle
The T.E.D.E.T. Organisational Change Framework (TM)
- Target the Opportunity
- Envision the Future
- Deploy the Change
- Embed the Change
- Troubleshoot the Gap
Partnering Is For Everyone!
Who should attend?
The Convergence Accelerator® is a 3-day workshop that is ideally suited for product managers, project managers, business analysts, architects and external managed service providers working in the Digital / Information Technology area.
It is for participants who:
- Interacts with business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Recognises the need a consistent method to deliver a step change in their team’s performance
- Are eager and willing to invest in their personal development
- Are prepared to change their personal habits and commit to working and behaving differently.