Convergence Essentials® Workshop
22/01/2020 09:00 to 23/01/2020 17:00
Shoreditch Meeting Rooms
- Gain trust and credibility with business and technology peers and earn the right to be at the decision-making table
- Link business outcomes to technology solutions.
- See and understand the bigger picture across the technology AND people dimensions.
- Diagnose the root cause(s) of common failure modes and react appropriately.
- Be able to develop hybrid solutions that focus on HOW work is done and not just WHAT work is done in delivering a service.
This opportunity has been designed with you, the technologist, in mind - based on the experience, research, consulting engagements and teaching assignments that Baxter Thompson Associates have had the privilege to deliver over the past 14 years.
In addition, you will benefit from the associate’s extensive own experience in the field from conducting Partnership roles. The workshop will include relevant examples and case studies.
Action and Outcome Focused
You will be asked to immediately apply the theory learnt in group interactions, applied tutorials, and homework. To maximise knowledge transfer and confidence, the structure is balanced between theory and practice.
2 Day Course Structure
The V.I.T.A.R. Framework
- Value Proposition
- Alignment Process
- Relationship Portfolio Management
The D.A.M.A.C. Framework
- Define Benefits
- Align Outcomes to IT activities
- Measure Outcomes
- Analyse Root Cause on the expectation gap
- Continuous Improvement
Partnering Is For Everyone!
Who should attend?
The Convergence Essentials® 2-day workshop is ideally suited for Product Managers, Business Partners, Service Delivery Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects and external service providers working in the digital / Information Technology Function.
It is for participants who:
- Interacts with business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Recognises the need a consistent method to deliver a step change in their department’s performance
- Are eager and willing to invest in their personal development
- Are prepared to change their personal habits and commit to working and behaving differently.