Remote Meetings With Impact (19th and 26th) - Judy Rees & Steve McCann (2)
26/07/2019 09:30 to 26/07/2019 12:30
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Design and host great online meetings of all kinds, including regular catch-up meetings, retrospectives and reviews, brainstorming sessions, pitches and even those "difficult" conversations.
- Adapt your in-the-room agendas to work effectively online.
- Overcome the specific challenges of hybrid meetings, where most people are in the room together and one or a few are remote.
- Eradicate distraction, make focus the default
- Inspire high-quality dialogue.
- Create the conditions where great online meetings of all kinds 'just happen'.
- Harvest more of the "remote dividend" - for yourself, for your company, and for the environment.
Judy Rees has introduced scores of people to the joy of live online training – including within large organizations such as the RSA.
For the last three years, she’s hosted of one of the world’s first online-video unconferences, Metaphorum, which connects 150 people around the world in a 13-hour live-learning marathon. As a news editor, and later as a media executive, she also managed large remote teams for many years.
The co-author of Clean Language: Revealing Metaphors And Opening Minds, Judy is a regular keynote speaker at conferences and other events around the world.
Steve McCann spent more than three decades leading, managing and collaborating with teams and people in high risk and disparate places - as an Army Officer, in the UN and for fifteen years in humanitarian risk management.
Increasingly this work included more and more remote and hybrid communication, where the opportunities to miscommunicate increase with the dislocations of place, time and culture.
Direct experience of the cost and misery created by avoidable communication failures made him a strong advocate of the learnable strategies and practical actions for great human-to-human communication.
You need to go to the first event for registration. Click here
Confirmation and joining instructions will be sent upon receipt of payment.
For further information, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 20 33 84 94 63
Please read Training Course Terms & Conditions carefully before applying to any course. Cancellation terms apply. Here