"When the trust account is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective." --Stephen R. Covey
When the latest IT service desk report is discussed, do business peers reject it and say it doesn't reflect their experience?
How about being informed at the last minute about a critical change to IT systems that supports a new (unheard of) business initiative?
Lastly, are you consulted part of the decision making process on business plans or are you told that you just need to support them?
Start The Journey To More Effective Relationships
Trust is the measure of a relationship and we unlock the code that enables trust to flourish in an organisation. The code is: "VITAR" TM:
- Value Proposition - Stating what's important to your audience and how you can help
- Influence - Understanding how to influence through communication techniques
- Trust - Building credibility and empathy, managing ego to then manage politics
- Alignment - ensuring values, principles and understanding are "on the same page"
- Relationships - managing the portfolio, managing stakeholder expectations and coming up with a relationship plan for your value proposition.
"Delivery of the course was excellent with the right balance of theory and practice, engaging conversations and real life examples. Jon understands complexities and challenges of the role and delivers meaningful examples and techniques as a response. Excellent training - I would highly recommend"Agnieszka Jankowska, Faculty Relationship Manager, Queen Mary, University of London
Benefits of applying the workshop techniques:
- Position your team towards this TRUSTED goal
- Recognise the fundamental principles
- Check-in with your influencing behaviours
- Understand AND practice "soft skills"
- Manage expectations consistently
- Adjust your style of engagement
- Start with your audience's challenges in mind
Early and Senior Engagement
- Access Decision Makers earlier in the evolution of ideas based on trust and credibility
- Inspire confidence to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Best practices for enabling relationship management
- Clarify a colleague's contribution
- Hold people to account
Relationship Portfolio Management
What you'll get:
What we bring:
Enter your contact details below for more information about the Relationship Management and we'll get back to you!
What's your score?
5 questions and we will email you your score with a cheat sheetTake the quiz
Adopting Different Styes of Engagement
Blog post on advanced techniquesView
Request a detailed Syllabus or brochure pack and see how we can helpContact Us