"It's not what the vision is, it's what the vision does." - Peter Senge
Change is increasingly driven by technology and it’s being adopted by customers and your competitors at an ever-faster rate.
You need to think further ahead than the next 18 months and help understand the impact to maintain competitive advantage.
You need more than demand management with requests coming from business peers to inform your IT / Digital budgets for next year…..
You can help inspire that change by providing understanding on what options are available to executives to make better decisions on furthering the vision of the company.
Lay the foundations and plan for the future
Seeking alignment and direction with your business peers on the opportunity that Technology can bring means a fundamental shift in mindset and approach. Think "Create, Innovate and Communicate" when you have a strategic opportunity:
Create: Define a corporate strategy with basic market analysis, focusing on the values and vision of the company.
Innovate: Practice prototyping. Understand how to provide insight to inform business peers. Be introduced to minimum viable products and business models. Track lessons learnt as a means to innovate.
Communicate: Understand the power of Capability models and practice their creation. Define a roadmap that represents your team's long term plan. Create a strategic plan that you can use to align with other departments.
"Baxter Thompson Associates really helped the team understand the role of Business Relationship Management and what it means to be a Strategic IT Partner to the business. Fantastic insight from obvious years of experience in the role. Used the many company examples from our discussion to help understand and gave us real confidence in applying the many tools and techniques in a practical way."Tom Rees, Head of Business Solutions, Barnardos
Benefits of applying the workshop techniques:
Insight and Innovation
- Position your team to be future focused by starting activites that will transform thinking on how technology is used in the company
- Understand clearly the goals of your organisation.
- Work with Key Influencers and Decision Makers to assess whether their business activities support the goals of the organisation
- Cross-reference different department's plans and their technology enablers
- Check for gaps or duplication
- Validate whether the strategic intent of individual departments align
- See where change is requried in the organisation and visualise the impact required through defining capabilities
- Create a roadmap that depicts both the technology changes and business changes, Through a process of prioritisation, dependency analysis and alignment.
What you'll get:
What we bring:
Enter your contact details below for more information about Strategy Management and we'll get back to you!
What's your score?
5 questions and we will email you your score with a cheat sheetTake the quiz
The 12 Princieples Of Strategic IT Partnering
Request a detailed Syllabus or brochure pack and see how we can helpContact Us