....By giving them the ability to make change happen through our custom workshops.
Newly formed team? Uncertainty about the role and direction? Challenges with the engagement model? Questions around application and approach?
Don't let old habits creep back in and your team revert back to their comfort zone.
Make your team an indispendible and trusted advisor to the organisation
- Choose one or more of the five competencies
- Practice the tools and techniques
- Maximise discussion time
- Clarify first steps and direction
- Understand context and application
- Share experience and best practice
Contact us to hear the feedback of our Global Corporate Clients
Global Client #1
Relationship Management Workshop
Helping Service Delivery Managers re-orient their engagement approach to senior business stakeholders
Global Client #2
Value and Strategy Management Workshop and Coaching
Helping Regional IT Partners think differently about their role and future offering.
Global Client #3
Helping Global IT Directors plan the next year
International Client #4
Overview, Relationship and Value management
Team formation, orientation and next steps
Global Client #5
Overview and Strategy Management
Helping provide orientation and methods to a new team
Workshops Designed With Your Challenges In Mind
Unique- Optional case-study developed around a live service / project in your department
- Opportunity to reflect together
- Challenge the status-quo
Set Direction and Goals
- Identify activities that add the most value and track delivery
- Balance consistency of approach with organisational needs
- Validate experience with that of other industry players
Enable your team with our
Our Custom Workshops
This helps your team feel confident that they can apply the tools and techniques in your workplace; to make organisational change happen.
Custom Case-study building requires 1 months advance notice, 1 client lead to help shape the content.
- 1 day per competency
- 50% Theory / 50% Practice
- Some workshops may require individual preparation in advance to discuss on the day
- Taken as a series of 5 workshops, the case-study is built on throughout
- Recommended implementation approach is a maximum of 3 competencies in any block, with at least 8 weeks to implement the tools and feedback
- To enable your team, the recommended implementation roadmap is :
- Organisational Change
Starting midway through the implementation roadmap will depend on your Organisation Partner Maturity.
Workshops can be complimented with group or individual coaching to help overcome ogranisational challenges, mindset and attitudes and maintain direction.
Programme management to drive activity can be included through our interim management service
Enter your contact details below for more information about developing your team and we'll get back to you!
We've trained over 125 people in aspects of our exclusive competency framework. Will you join them?